Sunday, July 04, 2010

Guardian Angels

2 Kings 15; 2 Kings 16; Hosea 1; Hebrews 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Guardian Angels

Scripture

Hebrews 1

14 Therefore, angels are only servants—spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation.

Observation

Do you believe in angels? Do you believe that God has an angel that takes care of you? I know that Hebrews 1:14 says that the purpose of angels is “to care for people who will inherit salvation” and that includes me…how about you?

Angels are nothing like Christ is the point the writer of Hebrews is making and I don’t know whether it was because they were worshiping angels or they were just putting too much emphasis on them. I know that it was necessary to correct their view of angels and it helps us better understand their purpose too.

Application

I believe that angels are around us to protect us. And the fallen angels are around us to harass us.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for providing angels to protect and care for us. I am sure that my guardian angel if I have one is working over time these days. Thank You for always watching out for us even when we do stuff that is stupid. Thank You for loving us and protecting us.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: