Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our High Priest and So Much More!

Isaiah 8; Isaiah 9; Isaiah 10; Hebrews 8
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Our High Priest and So Much More!

Scripture

Hebrews 8

1 Here is the main point: We have a High Priest who sat down in the place of honor beside the throne of the majestic God in heaven. 2 There he ministers in the heavenly Tabernacle, the true place of worship that was built by the Lord and not by human hands.

Isaiah 9

6 For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 His government and its peace
will never end.
He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David
for all eternity.

Observation

Jesus came as a Babe in a manger, but now He is at the right hand of God and is our High Priest. He will be called “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace”. He is Ruler of this universe. He is King of kings and Lord of lords!

Application

I will take everything to Jesus Who hears me and Who answers my prayers.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, and my High Priest. In You I have everything that I need. I am blessed. Help me today to lead our church in worshiping You! May Jesus be glorified and lifted up today. This is the day that You have made we will rejoice and be glad in it!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: