Thursday, July 01, 2010

Learning to Do Good!

Isaiah 1; Isaiah 2; Isaiah 3; Titus 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Learning to Do Good!

Scripture

Titus 3

13 Do everything you can to help Zenas the lawyer and Apollos with their trip. See that they are given everything they need. 14 Our people must learn to do good by meeting the urgent needs of others; then they will not be unproductive.

Observation

Paul says that you learn to do good by helping fulfill the urgent needs of others. You learn to do good by doing good things for other people.

Application

I will look for some way to do something good for somebody today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, we learn by doing and so today show me who needs to be helped. I will be open to help you ever you put in my path. Don’t let me miss the opportunity. You are a Mighty God. You are my Provider. I have everything that I need. I am blessed. I pray that today that the police would find the man that killed the two police officers and I pray that he would not hurt anyone else.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: