Monday, July 12, 2010

R U Ready?

Isaiah 11; Isaiah 12; Isaiah 13; Isaiah 14; Hebrews 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

R U Ready?

Scripture

Hebrews 9

27 And just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment, 28 so also Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him.

Observation

Each one of us will face death it is one of the certainties of this life. Are you ready to die? If you were to die today where would you spend eternity?
Judgment comes after our death what kind of judgment will you face?

Did you notice that when Christ comes again it will not be to judge believers for their sins, but it will be to bring salvation! You see when a person puts their trust and faith in what Jesus Christ did on the cross for them then his or her sins are forgiven. Jesus has paid for the penalty for the sins that they have committed.

Jesus died as a sacrifice to take away the sins of all of those that trust in Him. Have you trusted in Christ for your salvation? Have you asked Him to come into Your life as Lord and as Savior? Are your sins forgiven?

One day you and I are going to die? R U Ready?

Application

I will look for someone to share this Good News with this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for providing me forgiveness for my sins. Thank You for sending Jesus to die once in my place taking the punishment that I deserve. I am ready to meet You. I am not afraid to die. You are my Lord and my Savior. You are everything that I need. I desire You more than anything on this earth!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: