Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Am Blessed!

Isaiah 29; Isaiah 30; Isaiah 31; James 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

I Am Blessed!

Scripture

James 1

12 Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.

Observation

How are you doing? I am blessed. I love it when someone responds to my greeting with “I am blessed”.

Blessed is someone that doesn’t have any problems … not!

Blessed is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation.
Are you going through trials? Are you dealing with temptation? Would you be considered “Blessed, happy, to be envied” by the way you are handling yourself?
There is a reward for all of those that are able to stand the test and that reward is a crown of life!

Application

I want to live my life today in a way that would qualify me for the victor’s crown of life. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that living a problem free life is not going to happen. It is my choice today how I handle problems and temptations. God, You use them to test my character, the real me. I want to pass the test. Lord, help me please You by being patient under trials and strong when I am tempted.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: