Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pleasing God

Isaiah 19; Isaiah 20; Isaiah 21; Hebrews 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Pleasing God

Scripture

Hebrews 11

6 And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Observation

Yes of course God loves us, but is He pleased with us … that is the question? Are you living your life in a way that would please Him, are you living your life in a way that would make Him smile? Are you living your life by faith?

Are you living a life of faith? What were your thoughts focused on this morning when you woke up? Were you talking to God about your plans for today first thing this morning or were your thoughts and concerns on stuff without even bringing God into the picture?

A life of faith includes God in every situation.

Application

I will think about everything I do today and see if I am doing it on my own or if I am including God in each situation.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me walk by faith today. Show me that I can trust You. It is my desire to live today in a way that will make You smile. I pray that every concern I have will be passed by You today. You are able to take care of my every need and You are more than able to take care of my every concern. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: