Friday, July 30, 2010

At The Right Time!

Isaiah 60; Isaiah 61; Isaiah 62; John 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


At The Right Time

Scripture

Isaiah 60

22 The smallest family will become a thousand people,
and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation.
At the right time, I, the LORD, will make it happen.”

Observation

I believe that our church is going to take off and really grow, but it is going to be at the right time and it is going to be the Lord that makes it happen!
I hope and pray that we are healthy enough spiritually right now for God to do just that! I would love to see it. I would love to be a part of it.

God’s heart is for the people that do not know Him. His heart is crying out for our city, but we have to be willing to sacrifice everything to be in a position where God can use us to reach our city. We have to die to self.

What holds you back from allowing God to bless our city through you and your family, through your spiritual family your church? What are you willing to sacrifice?

Application

I am willing to lay it all on the line for You today. Everything I have I commit to You. All that I am I commit to You.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want You to use me and my family and our spiritual family our church to reach this city. Help us to make the necessary sacrifices. I pray that You bless our people and make them people of great faith.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: