Sunday, January 27, 2013

“In The Name Of Jesus Christ The Nazarene, Get Up And Walk!”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 17; Exodus 18; Exodus 19; Exodus 20; Acts 3

“In The Name 

Of Jesus Christ The Nazarene,

Get Up And Walk!”

Scripture

Acts 3

4 Peter and John looked at him intently, and Peter said, “Look at us!” 5 The lame man looked at them eagerly, expecting some money. 6 But Peter said, “I don’t have any silver or gold for you. But I’ll give you what I have. In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk!”

7 Then Peter took the lame man by the right hand and helped him up. And as he did, the man’s feet and ankles were instantly healed and strengthened. 8 He jumped up, stood on his feet, and began to walk!

Then, walking, leaping, and praising God, he went into the Temple with them.

Observation

There is power in the name of Jesus! People are healed. People are saved. Miracles happen when we depend on the name of Jesus. 

I would have like to have been there that day. I would have loved to have seen that man walking, leaping, and praising God as he went into the Temple with Peter and John.

By the power of the name of Jesus I was dead and I am now alive. I give all glory, honor, and power to Jesus for giving me life! 

I was also once spiritually dead and Jesus gave me Eternal life. 

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus there is something about that Name! 

Application

I will praise Him today as I go to Christ Fellowship to worship!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for that powerful name Jesus. Thank You for saving me. Thank You for bringing back to life. Thank You for giving me this day to serve You. You are Awesome!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: