Thursday, January 17, 2013

Listen To My Voice In The Morning, Lord. Each Morning I Bring My Requests To You And I will Wait Expectantly.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 42; Genesis 43; Psalm 5; Luke 17

Listen To My Voice In The Morning, 

Lord.

Each Morning I Bring My Requests To You And I will Wait Expectantly. 

Scripture

Psalm 5

Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
    Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.


Observation

Is this a great verse for us today or what! I love it. I come to the Lord this morning with my requests and I wait EXPECTANTLY!

  Application

I am coming to the Lord this morning and I am waiting expectantly because my God is good and wants to answer my request! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You with so many requests this morning. I don’t do it begging. I come with confidence knowing that You listen to me and that you will answer me. You are an Awesome God. Worthy of all Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: