Tuesday, January 29, 2013

They Continued To Teach And Preach This Message: “Jesus Is The Messiah.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 23; Exodus 24; Psalm 14; Acts 5

They Continued To Teach And Preach

This Message:

“Jesus Is The Messiah.”

Scripture

Acts 5

42 And every day, in the Temple and from house to house, they continued to teach and preach this message: “Jesus is the Messiah.”

Observation

Our message never changes: “Jesus is the Messiah.” Our methods of how we share that message change all the time. The Gospel is shared every week at Christ Fellowship. People make decisions to follow Jesus every Sunday. 

It is so exciting to see what God is doing in and through our church. 

When I hear a few “church folks” complain or gripe that they don’t like this or they don’t like that I do my best to get them refocused on Jesus. People are lost and going to Hell. 

Hello … people are lost and going to Hell! Lets make all the modifications (changes) we need to make so that more and more people have the chance to meet our Savior!

 Application 

I will support our church in every new idea we come up with to reach more people for Jesus! How about you?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Ananias and Sapphira didn’t care about other people. They only cared about themselves. What happened to them should be a reminder to us. Help me to stay focused on reaching the lost. Help me this week to take time with my neighbors and with others that need Jesus. Guard my heart so that I don’t develop a critical spirit. 

Don’t let me take my eyes off of what is truly important. I pray that people would be saved this week at Christ Fellowship. I pray for our people that You would use them as Your witnesses. Be glorified through our church this week. Give our leadership all the wisdom that they need to make important decisions that will help us reach more for Jesus. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: