Thursday, January 31, 2013

Look, I See The Heavens Opened And The Son Of Man Standing In The Place Of Honor At God’s Right Hand!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 28; Exodus 29; Acts 7

Look, 

I See The Heavens Opened And The Son Of 

Man Standing In The Place Of Honor At God’s Right Hand!

Scripture

Acts 7

54 The Jewish leaders were infuriated by Stephen’s accusation, and they shook their fists at him in rage. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed steadily into heaven and saw the glory of God, and he saw Jesus standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand. 56 And he told them, “Look, I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand!”

Observation

One day I will see Jesus face to face. One day like Stephen did I will see Him too!

I am ready to see Him.

How about you?

 Application

I will talk to Jesus today and I will think about this story as I go through this day.


Prayer


Heavenly Father, one day I will see Jesus at Your Right Hand. One day I will stand before Him and bow in His presence. I pray that You help me live in a way today that makes You smile. Help me to be like Stephen. Give me his faith, his courage, and his boldness! 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: