Tuesday, January 01, 2013

For Nothing Is Impossible With God


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 1; Genesis 2; Luke 1

For 

Nothing

Is Impossible With God

Scripture

Luke 1

37 For nothing is impossible with God.”

Observation

The angel Gabriel said this phrase, “For nothing is impossible with God” as he announced to Mary that she would become pregnant and give birth to a son and His name would be Jesus and He would become the Savior of the world!

Humanly speaking what Gabriel told Mary was totally impossible!

This year you and I will be faced with circumstances that will be to us 100% impossible!

So we better memorize Luke 1:37 and have it ready for 2013!

I will file that verse in my head and heart right next to Philippians 4:13 which says, “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength”!

 Application

I will hold on to the promise of Luke 1:37 as I go into 2013. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, there is nothing that is impossible for You. I know that living through this New Year will require my having faith to trust You with all the “impossibles” that come my way. I pray that You will give our church leadership tremendous faith so we can experience all of the miracles You have in store for us in 2013! I pray for families that are broken and relationships that are in need of repair. I pray that you will bring healing to them in 2013.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: