Monday, January 21, 2013

Now Hear My Prayer; Listen To My Cry. For My Life Is Full Of Troubles.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 1; Exodus 2; Psalm 88; Luke 21

Now Hear My Prayer;

Listen To My Cry.

For My Life Is Full Of Troubles.

Scripture

Psalm 88

O Lord, God of my salvation,
    I cry out to you by day.
    I come to you at night.


Now hear my prayer;
    listen to my cry.


For my life is full of troubles,

Observation

Life is full of troubles! 

If your life is trouble free right now then just wait a few days … and you will experience some trouble. Why do I say this? 

Because Jesus said in John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble…” then He said, “But take heart! I have overcome the world." 

Our lives are not going to be trouble free no matter how close we are to the Lord, but take heart! Jesus has overcome the world.    
 
Application

When I face “trouble” this week I will take heart because Jesus has overcome the world.  

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, life’s troubles give me the opportunity to trust and depend on You. I pray for the faith to do that. I pray for those that are going through trouble right now in their lives. I pray that it will draw them closer to You. You know every detail of my life. Nothing touches me that You do not allow. You turn even bad things around for my good. You are an Awesome God. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: