Wednesday, May 29, 2013

“A Worthy Wife Is A Crown For Her Husband …”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 10; Proverbs 11; Proverbs 12; Romans 10

“A Worthy Wife

Is A Crown 

For Her Husband …”

Scripture

Proverbs 12

4 “A worthy wife is a crown for her husband…”

Observation

The book of Proverbs says a lot about how blessed a man is that finds a good wife. God really out did his self when He brought Kathy into my life. She is a crown for me. I would be absolutely nothing without her. 

Little did I know that when I took her out on that first date she was God’s woman for me. She was the godly influence in my life that made my life worth living. 

We have been married now for 43 years and it seems like just yesterday we were dating! Maybe that is because we have never quit dating! The romance is still there. 

When she walks into the room and I see her I still get those same feelings that I did when we were in high school. God provided a beautiful crown for me. When I think about her it makes me smile. When I hear her laugh it makes me smile. 

God is so good. 

I hope God did or will do the same thing for you!

Application

 I will enjoy the crown of my life today … her name is Kathy!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, bless my wife today really good. Thank You for bringing her into my life. I don’t deserve her. You are so good. I am blessed. When I see what other men have to put up with I thank You for how You blessed me. I don’t know why You brought Kathy into my life but I am so glad that You did. You are wonderful. You are worthy of Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: