Thursday, May 23, 2013

Praise The LORD, For The LORD Is Good; Celebrate His Lovely Name With Music.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Chronicles 6; 2 Chronicles 7; Psalm 135; Romans 4

Praise The LORD,
For The LORD Is Good;
Celebrate His Lovely Name With Music.

Scripture

Psalm 135

Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good;
    celebrate his lovely name with music.


Observation


My son Tim sent me a music video this morning. I am going to try to link it with this blog. It is definitely a celebration video and it is very well done. It Praises the LORD!

Music is so important to God and it is designed to help us worship! It shouldn’t be a surprise to us when the top singers on American Idol are Christ Followers!

Music helps us worship! I have to admit that I have my favorite style of music just like everyone else does. The important thing to remember is that we are to celebrate His lovely name with music!

I love how our praise band and our choir lead us in music! They are awesome! Every week they keep getting better and better!

Wow! Can’t wait until Sunday!

 Application

 I will celebrate His lovely name with music today. How about you?

Prayer

Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; celebrate his lovely name with music. Your name, O Lord, endures forever; your fame, O Lord, is known to every generation. Psalm 135:3 & 13

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

http://youtu.be/mw3YRWsIBrA

No comments: