Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You, Therefore, Have No Excuse


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 7; 2 Chronicles 4; Psalm 98; Romans 2

You,

Therefore,

Have No Excuse

Scripture

Romans 2

You, therefore, have no excuse …

Observation

 Paul wasted no time telling those that live in Rome that they have no excuse! You and I don’t have any excuse either!

God wants to have a relationship with us. He wants us to live with Him forever! But we have a problem. We are sinners. Sin separates us from God.

God came down from Heaven to this earth. He was born in a manger. His Name was Jesus. Jesus lived a sinless. He then suffered and died on a cross as a Perfect Sacrifice for your sins and for my sins. He came back to life after 3 days in the grave. He is Alive today. He wants You and I to turn from sin and self and trust Him. He wants to swap His Sinless life for our sinful lives. He wants to gift us with Eternal Life. Will you trust Him today?

You have no excuse not to trust Him. We have no excuse!

We have no excuse not to live for Him.

Application

I will live for Jesus today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have no excuse not to live for You today. Why would I live for myself and miss all of Your blessings? Help me not to be that stupid. Keep me away from sin. Keep me away from anything that would not bring You glory. You are Worthy of my worship. You are worthy of Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: