Monday, May 20, 2013

“First, I Thank My God Through Jesus Christ For All Of You…”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 6; 2 Chronicles 3; Psalm 97; Romans 1

“First,

I Thank My God

Through Jesus Christ For All Of You…”

Scripture

Romans 1

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you…

Observation

It is a great way to start out the week … being thankful for other believers that God has placed in your life!

I think that it is interesting that Paul is thankful for those believers in Rome and yet he has not even met them yet. Paul had these people on his heart and he planned to go visit them!

Who are you thankful for today? Why not write someone a card, email, or text and let him or her know it?

I got a text message last week from one of the guys in our church just thanking God that God had brought Kathy and I into his life. How amazing and wonderful is that?

God is good. I am just as thankful that God has brought that friend and his wife into our lives.

I watch all the new believers at our church and I am so thankful that God has allowed me to live to see the miracle He is doing at Christ Fellowship. It is amazing and it is wonderful. I am very proud and thankful for each one our lead team and what God is doing in and through each one of them!

Who are you thankful for? Why not thank God for them right now? Why not let them know it this week?

Application

I will let some people know how thankful I am that God has brought them into my life. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You for all the wonderful people that You have brought into our lives. Kathy and I are so blessed with so many great friends. I thank You for the Christians that You have allowed us to know in so many different places. They are gold. Thank You through Jesus Christ for all of them!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: