Sunday, May 26, 2013

“Therefore, They Must Eat The Bitter Fruit Of Living Their Own Way …”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 1; Proverbs 2; Proverbs 3; Romans 7

“Therefore, 

They Must Eat The Bitter Fruit

Of Living Their Own Way …”

Scripture

Proverbs 1:31a

31 Therefore, they must eat the bitter fruit of living their own way, …

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.


Proverbs 3:9-10

Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with good wine.

Observation

I watch people all the time that are living life their own way and it is so true what God says in Proverbs 1:31 that they are having to eat the bitter fruit of living life without God. 

I would encourage you to follow what God says in Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”

When we honor God and put Him first in our lives He promises to bless us, “ Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with good wine.” Proverbs 3:9-10

 Application

I will put God first in my life today! How about you?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Help me to honor You today. It is my desire to put You first in my life today. Help me to trust You with all my heart. Help me not to depend on my own understanding. Help me to seek Your will in all that I do and show me what path to take.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: