Tuesday, May 07, 2013

The Good News About The Kingdom Will Be Preached Throughout The Whole World, So That All Nations Will Hear It;


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 13; 2 Samuel 14; Matthew 24

The Good News About The Kingdom

Will Be Preached Throughout 

The Whole World, So That All Nations Will Hear It;

Scripture

Matthew 24

14 And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.
Observation

It is the Good News! The entire world needs to hear it. They must hear it. They will hear it! And then the end will come.

So will we be a part of this great endeavor? It is going to happen. God is going to use somebody to take the Good News to the rest of the world. Will you go? Will I go?

Why not us? Got your passport? Why not? Get working on it this week!

Application

I will pray for those who are going to take the Gospel. I will give. I will still try to go. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for my friends that are living and serving in other countries where the Gospel needs to be proclaimed. Help me support them by giving and praying for them. You know that I still want to go. Thank You for helping me get as well as I am right now. Give me the health and strength to make more mission trips for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: