Friday, May 03, 2013

“Who Am I, O Sovereign LORD, And What Is My Family, That You Have Brought Me This Far?”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 7; 1 Chronicles 17; Psalm 2; Matthew 20 

“Who Am I, O Sovereign LORD,

And What Is My Family,

That You Have Brought Me This Far?”

Scripture

2 Samuel 7

18 …“Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?

Observation

Have you ever asked the question, “Why me LORD?” Why did I have the opportunity to come to a personal relationship with the Creator God of this Universe and so many never get this chance?
Why has God blessed me so much? 

David was filled with Awe and Wonder and so am I. King David was humbled by God’s goodness to him and so am I. 

 Everyday I pray for unreached people groups as I begin my day. Millions of people that still have not had the opportunity to hear about Jesus.

Do you ever think and ask yourself question, “Why do I have the opportunity to know Jesus?”

Here is part of the answer, “We are to go and share Jesus with the rest of the World that still has not heard.”

Can’t go … then give and pray.

Application

I will continue to pray for the unreached peoples of this world. I will continue to give and I will continue to try to go!

Prayer

“Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? Do you deal with everyone this way, O Sovereign Lord?
 
“What more can I say to you? You know what your servant is really like, Sovereign Lord. Because of your promise and according to your will, you have done all these great things and have made them known to your servant. 

“How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you. We have never even heard of another God like you! 2 Samuel 7:18-22

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.joshuaproject.net/upgotdfeed.php

No comments: