Friday, May 24, 2013

Give Thanks To The LORD, For He Is Good! His Faithful Love Endures Forever.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 9; 2 Chronicles 8; Psalm 136; Romans 5 (New Living Translation)

Give Thanks To The LORD,

For He Is Good!

His Faithful Love Endures Forever.

Scripture

Psalm 136

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.


Observation

 Gratitude! 

So important if we are going to stay healthy! 

Depressed … try finding things to thank God about! In the pit … why not get out by starting to give thanks!

Psalm 136 can help you today if you need a lift!

Just start thanking God and thanking everyone around you for everything good in your life - big and small! It will make a huge difference!
Application

I will thank God today for blessing me so much! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have so much to thank You for! I am so blessed. Thank You for my wife. Thank You for my family and friends. Thank You for my church. Thank You for my health! I don’t deserve any of Your goodness. You are Worthy of Praise! I give thanks to You because You are so good. Your faithful love endures forever!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: