Wednesday, May 08, 2013

For You Are My Hiding Place


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 15; 2 Samuel 16; Psalm 32; Matthew 25

For 

You 

Are My Hiding Place

Scripture

Psalm 32

For you are my hiding place;
    you protect me from trouble.


Observation

Need to get away … No … you need a hiding place! 

Life is fast … life is rough … we all need a hiding place!

I love this Psalm! David needed a hiding place and he found it! 

King David’s life was a life full of trouble. All of his trials and troubles caused him to find refuge in the Lord. You and I have the same choice today. We either try to deal with them on our own, escape from them by either avoiding them, running from them, trying to ignore them, or we take refuge in the LORD. The only option that really works is turning to the LORD. 

The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you.
Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
    that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.”


It is our choice. We either let the LORD guide us along the best pathway for our lives or we can be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.
Application

I choose the LORD today. I will let Him guide me. I will let Him be my hiding place. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. You will guide me along the best pathway for my life. You will advise me and watch over me. I will rejoice in the Lord and be glad, and I will obey You! I will shout for joy! (Psalm 32 NLT)

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: