Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It Gives Us New Life To Know That You Are Standing Firm In The Lord.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Chronicles 22; 1 Chronicles 23; 1 Chronicles 24; 1 Thessalonians 3 

It Gives Us New Life

To Know 

That You Are Standing Firm In The Lord.

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 3 

It gives us new life to know that you are standing firm in the Lord.

Observation

Encouragement … everybody needs it. Your living a life of obedience to the Lord is an encouragement to the leaders in your church! It sure helps your family too! 

Your disobedience and your falling back into the old ways and old habits of your past life can take the life right out of those around you. 

Paul found out the new believers in Thessalonica were remaining faithful to the Lord and this was a huge encouragement to him. It gave him new life. 

Do you want to something really special for your pastor? How about living a life of obedience to the Lord. Serve the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul and that will give him new life! It will be a huge encouragement to him. 

 Application

I will strive to live my life in such a way that it is an encouragement to those around me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for the new believers at our church. I pray that they would grow spiritually. I pray that they would be an encouragement to our pastor. I pray for godly men to surround our pastor and encourage him by their way of life. Help me to be an encouragement to those around me by living a life that pleases You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: