Friday, October 25, 2013

I Need Someone To Mediate Between God And Me, As A Person Mediates Between Friends.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 16; Acts 21; Acts 22; Acts 23

I Need Someone To Mediate

Between God And Me,

As A Person Mediates Between Friends.

Scripture

Job 16

21 I need someone to mediate between God and me,
    as a person mediates between friends.


Observation

As I read Job 16 and came to verse 21 I immediately thought of 1 Timothy 2:5 that says, “ For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus”

We are so fortunate to live on this side of the cross. We are so fortunate to have God’s Word to read everyday.

Not only does Jesus Christ stand between God and mankind to be the mediator for us, He also is at the right hand of the Father to intercede for us. “Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.” Hebrews 7:25 

Application

 I will give thanks to God for all He has provided me equipping me to do the work of the ministry.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, All praise and glory to You! You are able to keep me from stumbling and to present me before Your glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. (Jude 1:24-25)

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: