Thursday, October 17, 2013

Then The LORD Asked Satan, “Have You Noticed My Servant Job? He Is The Finest Man In All The Earth. He Is Blameless – A Man Of Complete Integrity.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 1; Job 2; Acts 6; Acts 7

Then The LORD Asked Satan, “Have You Noticed My Servant Job? 

He Is The Finest Man In All The Earth.

He Is Blameless – A Man Of Complete Integrity. 

Scripture

Job 2

Then the Lord asked Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Job? He is the finest man in all the earth. He is blameless—a man of complete integrity. He fears God and stays away from evil. And he has maintained his integrity, even though you urged me to harm him without cause.”

Observation

I would love for God to think about me the way He thought about Job, “A man of complete integrity.” How about you? I would love for Him to say to Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Eddy? He is one of the finest men in all the earth. He is blameless – a man of complete integrity. 

It is my desire to be that kind of man ... A man of integrity.

I want to finish well. I want to bring a smile to God’s face!

 Application

I will fear God and I will stay away from evil. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, make me a man after Your Own Heart. Help me be a man of integrity. Help me to stay away from evil and help me to put You first in my life every day. You are Lord of Lords and the King of Kings. You are Sovereign! “I came naked from my mother’s womb, and I will be naked when I leave. The Lord gave me what I have, and the Lord can take it away. Praise the name of the Lord!”

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: