Saturday, October 26, 2013

“Do You Think That In Such A Short Time You Can Persuade Me To Be A Christian?”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 17; Acts 24; Acts 25; Acts 26

“Do You Think

That In Such A Short Time

You Can Persuade Me To Be A Christian?”

Scripture

Acts 26

28 Then Agrippa said to Paul, “Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?”

29 Paul replied, “Short time or long—I pray to God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains.”

Observation

Paul had the opportunity to witness to Kings and leaders in high places. Of course, he had to be arrested to have that opportunity, but I am sure for Paul that it was worth it. He was heading to Rome to win those in Caesar’s palace to Christ.

I wonder how many soldiers listening to Paul talk to King Agrippa became Christ followers that day?

How long does it take to share Christ? It depends on how long you have to talk to someone.

Sharing a brief testimony of how we came to Christ can be done in a minute, if we have 3 minutes even better and if we have an hour with a person that person can know for sure what they need to do to become a Christian.

It is our job to be ready to share. Are you ready?

Application

I will look for opportunities to share my testimony today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Give me the opportunity today to share about my faith in You. I pray for Doug and Jamie today as they get married. I pray Father that their marriage will draw many others to Christ. Use them to change their world. Don’t let them mess up. Protect them from the evil one. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: