Sunday, October 13, 2013

You Must Repent Of Your Sins And Turn To God


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Must 

Repent Of Your Sins 

And Turn To God

Scripture

37 Peter’s words pierced their hearts, and they said to him and to the other apostles, “Brothers, what should we do?”

38 Peter replied, “Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
 
Observation

I was 19 years old when I repented of my sins, turned to God and was forgiven of my sins! How about you?

Do you understand that Jesus Christ died for you? Have you placed your faith in Him? Have you turned from sin and self? Have you turned to God?

Peter’s message pierced their hearts. Has someone’s words ever pierced your heart?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Savior. Is He your Lord? Is He your Savior?

Application

I will be open and ready to share the Good News that Jesus saves with someone this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for those that continually struggle and can’t seem to turn their lives completely over to You. They want to straddle the fence. They act like they want to live in the world and live for You. Help them see that kind of life is not going to work. I pray for those who are ready to quit on their marriage. I pray that You show them that they need to stay with his or her spouse and make their marriage work. Help us all to repent of our sins and put You first.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: