Wednesday, October 09, 2013

How Wonderful, How Beautiful, When Brothers And Sisters Get Along


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 1; Nehemiah 2; Psalm 133; Psalm 134; Luke 22

How Wonderful, How Beautiful,

When Brothers And Sisters

Get Along

Scripture

Psalm 133

1. How wonderful, how beautiful,
    when brothers and sisters get along!


Observation

I love to watch Kathy with her brothers and sisters. They have a deep love for each other. Every Sunday afternoon they get together at the home where they all grew up. Her brothers Ken and David now live in the old homestead, but the family still gets together just like they always did before Kathy’s Mom passed away several years ago. 

Harmony! Getting along! It is a wonderful beautiful thing to see and even greater thing to experience. 

Going to a church where brothers and sisters get along is a wonderful thing too! It is not the case in every church! I am so glad that Christ Fellowship is a place where brothers and sisters get along!

I look forward to seeing everyone at Christ Fellowship! I love to see them. I look forward to seeing many of them tonight at our Wednesday night dinner and I look forward to talking with them. 

Harmony! Getting along! It is a beautiful thing! 

Application

I will enjoy being with everyone tonight at Christ Fellowship!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to get along with the people that You have placed in my life. Don’t let me be someone that causes disunity by demanding my own way. Help me to be a peacemaker and not a troublemaker. I pray for those in our family. Help us all to love each other. Give me the capacity to love those who around me who might not be very lovable or very kind. Give me Your heart and give me Your love for them!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: