Friday, October 11, 2013

Then He Opened Their Minds To Understand The Scriptures


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 5; Nehemiah 6; Psalm 146; Luke 24

Then He Opened 

Their Minds

To Understand The Scriptures

Scripture

Luke 24

45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures.

Observation

God saves. He is the Giver of Eternal Life! Unless God gives spiritual understanding a person cannot understand and receive the Gospel. I pray all the time for God to give people spiritual understanding.

At Mission Tampa we see some of the same people every month and it is amazing that I can share the Gospel with them every month and they still don’t understand. It shouldn’t surprise me after working with people for so many years but it still does! How can they not see “The Good News” … because they are spiritually blind!

I pray for people that God has placed in my life and I ask God to open their minds to understand the Scriptures. I also pray for God to bring godly people into their lives to bring them to Christ. I also ask for God to do whatever it takes in the lives of those loved ones so they don’t miss out on Heaven and miss out on the abundant life that God has promised us here on earth.

Application

I will pray today for God to open up the minds of those who need to be saved.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know every person that is on my mind right now. They need a relationship with You . Nothing in their lives will be right until they get things right with You. Give them spiritual understanding. Open their minds to understand the Scriptures. Bring people into their lives that will bring them closer to You. You are Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: