Monday, December 29, 2014

God Is Our Refuge And Strength, Always Ready To Help In Times Of Trouble.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

God Is Our Refuge And Strength,
Always
Ready To Help In Times Of Trouble.

This week’s Sunday school lesson is Psalm 46!

Scripture

Psalm 46

God is our refuge and strength,
    always ready to help in times of trouble.

 
So we will not fear when earthquakes come
    and the mountains crumble into the sea.

 
Let the oceans roar and foam.
    Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!


Observation

My daily Bible reading was Revelation 10,11,12,13,14 but I decided to write about Psalm 46 because it is so powerful.

Is your God like what we read when we read Psalm 46? Is He always ready to help you in times of trouble?

If not then I suggest you change gods and start worshiping the God of the Bible. My God is always ready to help me when I am in trouble. I can count on Him. How about you?

Application

 I will memorize Psalm 46:1-3 this week. How about you? 

Prayer

God, You are my refuge and strength. You are always ready to help me in times of trouble. So I will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge! 

Come, see the glorious works of the Lord: See how he brings destruction upon the world. He causes wars to end throughout the earth. He breaks the bow and snaps the spear; he burns the shields with fire. “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress.                  Psalm 46:1-3, 8-11


Daily Bible Reading Revelation 10,11,12,13,14; Psalm 46

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: