Monday, December 01, 2014

We Know That God Is Always At Work For The Good Of Everyone Who Loves Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Know
That God Is Always At Work
For The Good Of Everyone Who Loves Him

Great way to start out this week … Romans 8

.
Scripture


Romans 8

28 We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him.

.
Observation

What are you facing this week? Romans 8 is straight from the Great Physician to us. Take a minute to read the entire chapter. 

 35 Can anything separate us from the love of Christ? Can trouble, suffering, and hard times, or hunger and nakedness, or danger and death?

38 I am sure that nothing can separate us from God’s love—not life or death, not angels or spirits, not the present or the future, 39 and not powers above or powers below. 

Nothing in all creation can separate us from God’s love for us in Christ Jesus our Lord! Romans 8:35,38-39

“… If God is on our side, can anyone be against us? 32 God did not keep back his own Son, but he gave him for us. If God did this, won’t he freely give us everything else?” Romans 8:31-32

Application

God is on my side. He is for me. I will look to Him this week for my strength. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I knew that You knew my thoughts. But as I read Romans 8 this morning I was reminded that You know everything about me. You know me and yet You still love me. You are amazing. I pray for some of my friends today who are facing difficult times. Give them Your strength. May they sense Your presence and Your love. Show them that You are on their side in the battles that they are facing. I pray for healing. You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Nothing is too hard for You.


Daily Bible Reading Romans 5,6,7,8

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: