Wednesday, December 03, 2014

I Pray That God, The Source Of Hope, Will Fill You Completely With Joy And Peace.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Pray That God,
The Source Of Hope,
Will Fill You Completely With Joy And Peace.

Then you will overflow with confident hope … 

Scripture

Romans 15

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Observation

You don’t overflow until you are filled completely! My prayer for those that come to my mind today will be this prayer of blessing. Fill them with joy and peace until they overflow!


Application

I will pray and ask God to fill them with joy and peace until they overflow with confident hope!

Prayer

Here is my prayer for you!

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Dear brothers and sisters, I urge you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to join in my struggle by praying to God for me. Do this because of your love for me, given to you by the Holy Spirit.

And now may God, who gives us his peace, be with you all. Amen. (Romans 15:13,30,33)

Daily Bible Reading Romans 13,14,15,16

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: