Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Don’t Be Too Proud To Enjoy The Company Of Ordinary People. And Don’t Think You Know It All.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Don’t Be Too Proud
To Enjoy The Company Of Ordinary People.
And Don’t Think You Know It All. 

Let’s take time to enjoy the company of ordinary people this Christmas!

Scripture

Romans 12

16 … “Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all!”

Observation

Take time to enjoy being with people, ordinary people! And don’t think you know it all!

Good word for me … and maybe even you during this holiday season!

Let’s take time to enjoy the company of ordinary people this Christmas!

Last night we had our life group over at our house and we had the awesome privilege to hear from some of our missionaries that are speaking at our church for our Christmas for Christ emphasis this week.

It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the company of ordinary folks last night. I have a deep love for them. Each one is unique. Each one is extraordinary!

Application

I will work hard at enjoying the company of ordinary people this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, slow me down. Help me not to miss an opportunity this week to enjoy the people around me. They are more important than anything else. Give me Your heart for them. Help me to enjoy being with them. Use me to encourage them and let them encourage me.


Daily Bible Reading Romans 9,10,11,12


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: