Thursday, December 11, 2014

So Let Us Come Boldly To The Throne Of Our Gracious God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So Let Us Come 

Boldly 

To The Throne Of Our Gracious God.

Scripture

Hebrews 4

16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Observation

Kids have access to their parents 24/7. You and I have access to our Heavenly Father 24/7 because we are His kids. We are King’s kids! And not just any king mind you, we are kids of the King of Kings, and Lord Of Lords.

So how boldly are we coming to the throne of God today?

Application

Today I will boldly come before my God on behalf of my friends who need my prayers.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I boldly come before Your throne this morning on behalf of Christy, Debbie, Kay, and Dick. I ask You to touch their bodies with Your healing Power. Guide the surgeon’s hands this morning as Christy goes through surgery. Give the doctors wisdom and guidance today as Debbie goes for her first radiation treatment. I pray for Dick and his wife Pat that You give them strength today as he deals with the effects of chemo. I pray for Kay. Restore her back to perfect health after her recent surgery. Amen.


Daily Bible Reading Philemon; Hebrews 1,2,3,4

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: