Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Amen!
Come,
Lord Jesus!

I am not big into New Year’s resolutions, but I think it is a great time to make new or renew our commitments to God!

Scripture

Revelation 22

20 He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon!”
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

21 May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s holy people.

Observation

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! Is that your heart too? I am ready! 

12 “Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Revelation 22:12-13

Today we close out 2014. Today is the last day of the year!

I am not big into New Year’s resolutions, but I think it is a great time to make commitments to God, but only if we are going to keep them. 

  • Read the Bible through in 2015. Now that is a worthy commitment for us to make! 
  • How about joining and faithfully attend a life group this coming new year! 
  • Why not make a commitment to serve the Lord at your church. God has the perfect place for you to serve Him.
  • How about putting God to the test in 2015 by tithing and giving generously. See if God doesn’t pour out His blessings on you.
 Jesus is coming soon! When He comes I hope that He catches us doing the things that please Him. 

Application

I will read the Bible through this year and make a commitment to read it everyday. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I look forward to the day when:

 “No longer will there be a curse upon anything. For the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there, and his servants will worship him.  

And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads.  

And there will be no night there—no need for lamps or sun—for the Lord God will shine on them.
And they will reign forever and ever.” Amen. Revelation 22:3-5


Daily Bible Reading  Revelation 19,20,21,22

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: