Thursday, January 01, 2015

In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And The Earth.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

In The Beginning
God Created
The Heavens And The Earth.

 “This Book will keep you away from sin and sin will keep you away from this Book.”

Scripture

Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters.


Observation

Starting all over again! I have been reading the Bible through in a year for quite a few years. I am looking forward to reading it through again this year, but I would like to add something to my reading plan this year. With the plan I am on I read through the entire Bible once and the New Testament twice, but I think I am going to add more this year!

Pastor Rapley Armstrong said once (and I wrote down on the inside cover of my Bible), “This Book will keep you away from sin and sin will keep you away from this Book.” So I plan to spend a lot of time reading God’s Word this year.

How about you?

enewhope.org/bible/  is where I go everyday on the web for my daily Bible reading. Pastor Wayne Cordeiro offers this plan and on youversion.com you can find many more plans.

What is your plan for reading God’s Word every day? I would love to know.


Application

This year 2015 I will read through the Bible and I will write my down my Observations as I go. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don’t let sin keep me from reading and studying Your Word this year. I want to grow. I want to know Your Word. Give me the desire everyday to read the Bible. Don’t let me lose the joy that comes from spending time with You.

   Your word is a lamp for my feet
        and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

        "I have not departed from the command of His lips;
        I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food. Job 23:12


 Daily Bible Reading Genesis 1,2; Luke 1

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: