Wednesday, January 07, 2015

With Every Bone In My Body I Will Praise Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

With
Every Bone
In My Body I Will Praise Him

May the God of my salvation be exalted!

Scripture

Psalm 35

10 With every bone in my body I will praise him:

    Lord, who can compare with you?
Who else rescues the helpless from the strong?
    Who else protects the helpless and poor from those who rob them?”


Observation

Praise! The word is used over 250 times in the Bible and at least 150 of those times are found in the Psalms.

This verse jumped out at me today, “With every bone in my body I will praise him!”

This is what God wants from us! He wants us to praise Him!

Let’s praise Him with everything we have this morning! Let’s praise Him with everything we have! Let’s give Him praise.

Let’s give Him a “150” praise:

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heaven!
Praise him for his mighty works;
    praise his unequaled greatness!
Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
    praise him with the lyre and harp!
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
    praise him with strings and flutes!
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
    praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!


Praise the Lord!

Application

I will praise the Lord with every bone in my body! How about you?

Prayer

Praise the LORD!

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock! May the God of my salvation be exalted! Praise the Lord! For he has heard my cry for mercy. Praise the Lord, for he has shown me the wonders of his unfailing love. Praise the Lord with melodies on the lyre; make music for him on the ten-stringed harp. Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, who lives from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and amen! (Taken from Psalms)

Daily Bible Reading Genesis 18,19; Psalms 3; Luke 7; Psalm 31-35 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: