Monday, January 05, 2015

Don’t Be Afraid! From Now On You’ll Be Fishing For People!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Don’t Be Afraid!
From Now On
You’ll Be Fishing For People!

God has placed you where you work so you can fish for people!

Scripture

“Don’t be afraid! From now on you’ll be fishing for people!” 11 And as soon as they landed, they left everything and followed Jesus.

Observation

One of our finest young men at church recently graduated from University of South Florida and landed his first job.

I reminded him yesterday that God placed him at that job not because of the money that he can make, even though making money was pretty important, I told him that God had placed him in that office to be a godly influence.

 It is his fishing pond!

Where has God placed you? Look around – start fishing!

Our business is fishing for people! It is who we are? How are we doing?

Application

 I will look for opportunities to fish for people this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for the reminder this morning that my life is supposed to be all about fishing. Help me to be a fisher of men. Show me where to fish this week. Don’t let me miss an opportunity. Give me Your eyes and Your heart for the people around me.


Daily Bible Reading Genesis 12,13,14; Luke 5; Psalm21-25

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: