Sunday, January 04, 2015

May He Grant Your Heart’s Desires And Make All Your Plans Succeed. May The LORD Answer All Your Prayers.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May He Grant Your Heart’s Desires
And Make All Your Plans Succeed.
May The LORD Answer All Your Prayers.

Have you ever prayed Psalm 20:4-5 for someone … you can start today!

Scripture

Psalm 20

May he grant your heart’s desires
    and make all your plans succeed.

 
May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory
    and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.

 
May the Lord answer all your prayers.


Observation

Most of our prayers should be for those around us. God already knows what we need. But what do we pray when we pray for others?

Psalm 20:4-5 is a great place to start.

How can you go wrong praying this for someone?

Our most important job here on planet earth is praying for others.

Who are you praying for? Who did you pray for during the night? Who did you pray for before you got out of bed? Who do you pray for during the day?

People need for you and me to pray for them. God wants to work in their lives, but He wants to do it in response to our prayers for them. He wants to answer our prayers.


Application

 I will pray Psalm 20:3-4 for anyone reading this blog today. It is my prayer for you.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for anyone that might see what I have written today and I pray that You grant them their heart’s desires and I pray that You make all their plans succeed and please answer all of their prayers.

I love you, Lord;
    you are my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
    my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
    and my place of safety.
I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
    and he saved me from my enemies.

19 He led me to a place of safety;
    he rescued me because he delights in me. Psalm 18:1-3,19



Daily Bible Reading Genesis 9,10,11; Luke 4; Psalm 16-20

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: