Saturday, January 10, 2015

Come Everyone! Clap Your Hands! Shout To God With Joyful Praise! For The LORD Most High Is Awesome.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Come Everyone!
Clap Your Hands! Shout To God With Joyful Praise!
For The LORD Most High Is Awesome.

Sunday is coming! Let’s get ready today!

Scripture

Psalm 47 

Come, everyone! Clap your hands!
    Shout to God with joyful praise!
For the Lord Most High is awesome.


Observation

Awesome = causing feelings of fear and wonder! 

5 God has ascended with a mighty shout.
    The Lord has ascended with trumpets blaring.
Sing praises to God, sing praises;
    sing praises to our King, sing praises!


God, You are awesome!

 But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. Psalm 50:23

Application

I will praise the Lord today and I will give Him thanks! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are Awesome! You are Worthy of Praise! I give You thanks today for everything. I am blessed. Thank You for my family. Thank You for my health. Thank You for my salvation. You are Awesome! Thank You for Your unfailing love.


Daily Bible Reading Genesis 25,26; Psalms 6; Luke 10; Psalm 47-51

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: