Friday, January 30, 2015

No, The LORD’s Delight Is In Those Who Fear Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No, The LORD’s
Delight
Is In Those Who Fear Him.

The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord. He delights in every detail of their lives.

Scripture

Psalm 147

11 No, the Lord’s delight is in those who fear him,
    those who put their hope in his unfailing love.


Observation

 He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me. 2 Samuel 22:20

 The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalm 37:23

God delights in me! 

Application

I will be glad today on this Friday, January 30, 2015 because my God delights in me!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will trust in You and do good. Then I will live safely in the land and prosper. I will take delight in You and You will give me my heart’s desires. I will commit everything I do to the Lord

I will trust You, and You will help me.I will be still in Your presence,  and wait patiently for You to act. You direct my steps. You delight in every detail of my life. Though I stumble, I will never fall, for You hold me by the hand. Psalm 37:3-5,23-24

Daily Bible Reading Exodus 25,26,27; Acts 6; Psalm 145-147


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: