Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Will Lead A Life Of Integrity


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Will
Lead A Life
Of Integrity

It is so easy for me to read the Bible and think about how to apply it to others and their problems when what God really wants me to do is read His Word for me!

Scripture

Psalm 101

I will sing of your love and justice, Lord.
    I will praise you with songs.


I will be careful to live a blameless life—
    when will you come to help me?


I will lead a life of integrity
    in my own home.


I will refuse to look at
    anything vile and vulgar.


I hate all who deal crookedly;
    I will have nothing to do with them.


Observation

It is so true isn’t it?

It is so easy for us to read the Bible and think about how to apply it to others and their problems and their situations when what God really wants us to do is read His Word for ourselves!

I will lead a life of integrity. I will refuse to look at anything vile and vulgar. 


Application

I will spend time in God’s Word so God can change my life and I will focus on what His Word says to me.

How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be a man of integrity in my home. Help me not to worry about the speck in someone else’s eye when I have a beam in mine. Guide me today. I pray that You direct my thoughts. Show me what I should do today. Help me to be totally obedient to You.



Daily Bible Reading Genesis 49,50; Psalms 8; Luke 20; Psalm 98-102

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: