Tuesday, January 13, 2015

“Lord, Will Only A Few Be Saved?”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“Lord,
Will
Only A Few Be Saved?”

Have you ever been in a crowded place and wondered, “How many of these people are going to Heaven?”


Scripture

Luke 13

23 Someone asked him, “Lord, will only a few be saved?”

Observation

As I look around my neighborhood I wonder how many of them know Jesus. I think about my family and friends and I wonder, “How many of them will be saved?” Do you ever do that?

Have you ever been in a crowded place and wondered, “How many of these people are going to Heaven?”

Am I the only person that does that?

I often wonder and I often ask the question to myself, “Why me?” Why did I have the wonderful opportunity of knowing Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior?” Why me?

Am I the only person that ask these kinds of questions?

I want to see my neighbors; my family and my friends come to faith in Christ in 2015. How about you?

What do we need to do different to see that happen?

 Application

I will pray and ask God to show me what I need to do to see more people come to Jesus in 2015. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me Your heart for the people around me. Don’t let me give up on them. Show me what I need to do to be a better witness to my neighbors. Show me what I need to do differently to reach my family and my friends with the Gospel. I want them to have eternal life. I want them to experience a life full of meaning and purpose right now. Rescue them. Save them. Give them the opportunity that I had to place their faith in Jesus.


Daily Bible Reading Genesis 31,32,33; Luke 13; Psalm 62-67

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: