Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Wait Patiently For The LORD. Be Brave And Courageous. Yes, Wait Patiently For The LORD.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Wait Patiently For The LORD.
Be Brave And Courageous.
Yes, Wait Patiently For The LORD.

Are there prayers that you are still waiting for God to answer?


Scripture

Psalm 27

14 Wait patiently for the Lord.
    Be brave and courageous.
    Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.


Observation

This morning’s Bible reading was about Abraham and God’s promise to Abraham.
When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life. I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.” Genesis 17:1-2
God made Abraham wait and wait and wait, and then finally, God fulfilled his promise.

I am praying for some people. I have been praying for them for a long time.

Maybe you are one of the ones that I have been praying for.

I want God to be the Lord of their lives. I want to see them living lives filled with purpose and meaning. I want to see them living blessed lives.


Application

 I will wait patiently for the LORD. I will be brave and courageous. Yes, I will wait patiently for the LORD.  How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know that my heart is heavy for those I love. I watch them live their lives without You and live their lives without Your blessing. I cry out to You this morning for them. Open up their hearts. Give them the desire to live godly lives. Help them turn to You. As for me, I will wait patiently for You. I will be brave and courageous. Yes, I will wait patiently for You. Do a mighty work in their lives! Transform them by Your Mighty Power.


Daily Bible Reading 15,16,17; Luke 6; Psalm 26-30

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: