Wednesday, January 28, 2015

There Is Salvation In No One Else!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

There
Is Salvation
In No One Else!

The gateway to life is very narrow – in fact – there is only One way!

Scripture

Acts 4

12 There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.”

Observation

    Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.  John 14:6 

13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

As Christians we are accused of being “narrow”. Well we are – It is Jesus – Jesus alone!

I love to hear Anne Graham Lott preach, “Just give me Jesus!” 

He is my Lord and my Savior! Is He yours? 

If you were to die today where would you spend Eternity? Not sure? 

I hope you take time to watch and share Billy Graham’s “Bridge to Life” video. 

Application

I will look for ways to share my faith this week with those that cross my path. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for those in my family who need to turn from sin and self and turn his or her life in Your direction. They need Jesus. Bring Christians into their lives that will confront them with Jesus. I don’t want them to live their entire lives and miss out on Eternity. I want them to be in Heaven. Open their spiritual eyes and their spiritual hearts. I pray for their salvation.


Daily Bible Reading Exodus 21,22; Psalms 12; Acts 4

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=6KW6GNNX  Bridge of Life


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: