Monday, January 26, 2015

I Am Counting On The LORD.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I
Am
Counting On The LORD.

Who are you counting on this week? 

Scripture

Psalm 130

 5 I am counting on the Lord;
    yes, I am counting on him.
    I have put my hope in his word.


Observation

It is Monday! Who are you going to count on to get you through this week? How is this week going to go for you? How is it going to go for me?

I don’t know about you but I am going to count on my Lord to get me through.

What are you going to do? Who are you going to count on?

 Application

I will put my trust and hope in His word. I am going to depend on Him to get me through this week. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I read this morning how You parted the Red Sea and the Hebrew children walked across on dry ground. I read how You gave them food everyday while they were in the wilderness. I am counting on You to get me through this week. I want to see You work powerfully in the lives of those around me. Work miracles in their lives this week. Show them that they can trust You. You are the Mighty God. Nothing … Absolutely nothing is too hard for You.


Daily Bible Reading Exodus 14,15,16; Acts 2; Psalm126-130

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: