Friday, January 02, 2015

It Was The Woman You Gave Me Who Gave Me The Fruit, And I Ate It.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

It Was The Woman
You Gave Me
Who Gave Me The Fruit, And I Ate It.

To any man that reads this blog I say, “Lets “Man up” in 2015”!

Scripture

 Genesis 3

12 The man replied, “It was the woman you gave me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it.”


13 Then the Lord God asked the woman, “What have you done?”
“The serpent deceived me,” she replied. “That’s why I ate it.”


Observation

It is easy to be passive. It is easy to let the woman in our life make all the decisions that we should be making and then blame her when things don’t go right. I see Christian men do it all the time.

It is easy for me to do that too! Wait a minute … you are no different than me.

Let’s man up in 2015. Let’s take responsibility for the well being of our families. Let’s take care of the wife that God has brought into our life.

Wimps .... Passive little wimps ... When we could be men of God – Mighty Warriors!

Your wife and my wife need a warrior not a wimp. You and I need to take charge and take responsibility. Let’s stop the blame game.

The buck stops with you and me. How about it? Are we willing to man up this year?

Adam was a wimp. He let Eve eat from the tree then he blamed God for giving him Eve! What was he thinking? What a dummy?

Warrior or wimp in 2015 – the choice is ours!

Application

I will strive to take responsibility for my family in 2015. I will try hard not to be passive. It is my intention to be a warrior not a wimp!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be more like a “Joshua” and less like “Adam” in 2015.

    But if you are unwilling to serve the Lord, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Help me to lead my family in a way that pleases You. Amen.

   



Daily Bible Reading Genesis 3,4,5; Luke 2; Psalm 6-10

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: