Thursday, January 29, 2015

Take Control Of What I say, O LORD.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Take
Control
Of What I say, O LORD. 

Scripture

Psalm 141

Take control of what I say, O Lord,
    and guard my lips.


Observation

I want to be able to share things with my children and my grandchildren that will help them grow closer to the Lord.

So this is my prayer today.


Application

I will pray and ask God to take control of what I say. And I will ask Him to keep me from saying things that I shouldn’t say. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me the ability to communicate Your truth when I am with my children and my grandchildren. Help them see Jesus in me. Help me not say things that would drive them away from You and away from church. Bless them today. Draw them to a closer relationship with You. Bring other Christians into their lives that will help them in the spiritual journeys.
Daily Bible Reading Exodus 23,24; Psalms 14; Acts 5; Psalm 141-144


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: