Sunday, January 11, 2015

Keep Asking Keep Searching And Keep Knocking


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Keep Asking
Keep Searching And
Keep Knocking

Lord, teach us to pray!

 Scripture

Luke 11

“So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Observation

There is so much that I need to learn about prayer!

How about you?

I know this much about prayer – God tells us to be persistent and not give up! Keep asking, keep searching, and keep knocking … are we doing that?

Unanswered prayers – let’s keep asking, let’s keep searching and let’s keep knocking until we see God work! Don’t give up!

One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up. Luke 18:1

Application

I am praying for God to save some folks and heal some folks and I will never give up. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will do just as You say for me to do and I will not give up on people. I pray for them right now and I know that You have commanded me to never give up. You are Creator God. Nothing is too hard for You.


Daily Bible Reading Genesis 27,28; Psalms 4; Luke 11

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: