Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Health May Fail, And My Spirit May Grow Weak, But God Remains The Strength Of My Heart, He Is Mine Forever.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Health May Fail,
And My Spirit May Grow Weak,
But God Remains The Strength Of My Heart, He Is Mine Forever.

 Do you ever wonder why everybody else seems to be doing better than us? Read Psalm 73 

Scripture

Psalm 73

26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
    but God remains the strength of my heart;
    he is mine forever.




Observation

Take a minute to read Psalm 73 and I am sure that you will agree that you have thought the same thing about all the wicked evil people and why they seem to have it so good.

Maybe you are struggling financially or maybe you are struggling with health issues and are wondering why people that don’t love the Lord seem to have it so good.

You and I are blessed. Just because we are suffering financially or just because our health is faltering doesn’t mean God doesn’t love us and that He isn’t blessing us.

The evil wicked people that seem to have everything don’t really have anything! Payday Some day!

So let’s not become bitter about what we don’t have! Let’s celebrate what we do have! If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ you have everything. God’s word says that we are heirs of the King. We are King’s kids!

Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ. Colossians 3:24

And we have a priceless inheritance—an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay. ! Peter 1:4

Application

I will thank the Lord for His goodness today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Kathy and I will never forget those days when we didn’t have food to eat or money to pay our bills. Those were some of the best days of our lives. You taught us so much during those days. Help us to be content with what we have. Help us enjoy the goodness of the Lord. We are blessed. Thank You for loving us so much. Thank You for Your unfailing love and Your kindness that we do not deserve.

You guide me with your counsel,
    leading me to a glorious destiny.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    I desire you more than anything on earth.
26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
    but God remains the strength of my heart;
    he is mine forever. Psalm 73:24-26



Daily Bible Reading Genesis 37,38; Psalms 7; Luke 15; Psalm 73-77

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: